- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Quito weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ecuador with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 127127 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Ecuador
The November weather guide for Quito, Ecuador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Quito in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Quito in November, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Quito in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Quito in November - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Quito in November?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Quito in November and the average monthly rainfall is 127mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Quito sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Quito in November 2021. Select a month to view Quito sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:54||18:01|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:55||18:03|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:59||18:07|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.