- Save up to £300 on selected Marella Cruises
- No minimum spend. Travel 25 Nov 2021 - 31 Dec 2022
- Black Friday discount code excludes Electric Sunsets
Visit Marella Cruises* for the latest updates on the coronavirus (Covid-19).
- £300 off sailings
- £400 off select departures
- Book with Marella Cruises Promise
- Low deposits on ocean cruises
- 8% off winter 2021/2022 cruises
- 7% off summer 2022 cruises
Online discounts for Marella Cruises
|Season||Online discount||Travel period|
|Winter 2022/2023*||6% off cruises||1 Nov 2022 - 30 Apr 2023|
|Summer 2022*||7% off cruises||1 May 2022 - 31 Oct 2022|
|Winter 2021/2022*||7% off cruises||1 Nov 2021 - 30 Apr 2022|
|Summer 2021*||7% off cruises||1 May 2021 - 31 Oct 2021|
Cruise deal finder
Book with the latest Marella Cruises discount codes and online deals for 2021, 2022 and 2023 to enjoy huge savings on what might just be the trip of a lifetime. Whether you're exploring the Canary Islands for a week or spending 25 days hopping over the Atlantic, TUI has a cruise (and cruise ship) to suit everyone.
- Top deals & discounts
- Last minute offers
- About Marella Cruises
- Why cruise with Marella?
- Marella ships
- Cruise & Stay
- Cruises from the UK
Top Marella Cruises discount codes & offers
Booking a great value cruise holiday with TUI's Marella Cruises* has never been easier. With so many special offers and savings to be had thanks to the selection of Marella Cruises discount codes and online deals for 2021, 2022 and 2023, there's plenty of ways you can secure your dream trip at an affordable price.
- Save £400 on selected itineraries with Marella Cruises
- Book cruises in 2021/2022 to the Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Use unique Marella Cruises discount code online
- Book with confidence with Marella Cruises Promise
- Learn what to expect on board, hotel & flights
- Get 24/7 support, free amends & more
- Pay deposits from £75 per person on cruises in 2021/2022
- Pay £75 on short/mid haul & £125 on long haul cruises
- Book for winter 2021/2022 & summer 2021 now
- Book online & save 8% on winter 2021/2022 cruises
- Discount based on basic adult cost including most extras
- Travel before 30th April 2022 (inclusive)
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 30th Apr 2022
- Book online & save 7% on summer 2022 cruises
- Book early with low deposits & online discounts
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Oct 2022 (inclusive)
Expires at 00:00 on Monday 31st Oct 2022
- Book online & save 6% on winter 2022/2023 cruises
- Discount based on basic adult cost including most extras
- Travel between 1st Oct 2022 & 30th Apr 2023 (inclusive)
Expires at 23:59 on Sunday 30th Apr 2023
- Browse latest Marella Cruises deals for 2021-2023
- Including cruises to the Canaries, Med, Dubai & Caribbean
- Filter deals by departure port, ship, price & more
- Browse last minute deals & top offers on Marella Cruises
- Explore the best offers & online discounts available
- Compare months with the TUI Cruise Calendar
Late deals & last minute offers
Some of the best breaks are the ones you leave unplanned that give you very little time to think about them. If you decide on a last-minute cruise, check out Marella Cruises late deals for cheap offers on cruise holidays in 2021, 2022 and 2023.
Always remember to search through the current offers before booking your Marella Cruises late deal, as you may be able to save more than you think in 2021/2022.
About Marella Cruises
An award-winning part of the TUI group, Marella Cruises* visits more than 200 destinations - including Europe, Asia and an extensive Caribbean offering - with holidays beginning from 22 UK airports or sailings out of Newcastle or Southampton.
In the name of simplicity, every cruise is all-inclusive including:
- tips & service charges
The Marella fleet ranges from large ships boasting such state-of-the-art facilities as climbing walls or cinemas to more intimate vessels. All provide a taste of luxury on the "shining sea" - which is what "Marella" means in the Celtic language.
Why cruise with Marella?
With a portfolio of 200+ destinations, covering tropical islands, deep-blue glaciers and creeper-covered Asian temples, new horizons are guaranteed.
Two decades of sailing experience, allied with TUI's own holiday expertise and 24-hour customer service, separates Marella from the cruising crowd, as does an end-to-end service specific to the UK.
Awards have endorsed the friendly atmosphere, courtesy of staff who pride themselves on remembering not only a guest's name, but also their favourite cocktail, and the diverse entertainment options onboard.
Additionally heralded for its value for money, Marella Cruises promises fewer days at sea than other lines with the focus instead on destinations and a comprehensive programme of excursions.
Marella Cruises' current fleet of four ships differ - as the chart below demonstrates - in size, facility and feel. The biggest is Marella Explorer, whose contemporary finish accompanies a Champneys Spa and especially-extensive dining options.
Its sister ship, Marella Explorer 2, has similar amenities but is exclusively for adults and throws in luxury sunbathing area The Veranda.
Offering such excitement as outdoor cinemas, rock-climbing walls and mini-golf courses, both Marella Discovery and its newer sister, Marella Discovery 2, are very family-friendly.
|Marella Explorer 2*||1,814||14||907||9||9||1|
|Marella Discovery 2*||1,836||11||918||7||7||2|
Each of Marella Cruises' ships affords a distinct array of dining options spanning all-day buffets, grab-and-go snack bars, afternoon tea and a la carte restaurants.
Most are covered in the all-inclusive rate with only speciality dining - such as meat-loving Surf & Turf Steakhouses on all four Explorer and Discovery boats - costing extra.
The bar options are just as vast with none more memorable than Marella Explorer 2's The 19th Hole, a clubhouse-inspired den with golf simulators.
Diversity of choice also underpins the ships' entertainment menus, which have won various public-voted gongs. Sail-away deck parties set the scene for everything from early-morning exercise classes to evening cabaret shows via trivia quizzes and sports tournaments.
With the exception of adults-only Marella Explorer 2, there's much distraction for smaller guests, too, be it splashing in designated pools or watching family-friendly evening shows.
Ships come with a free kids' club for those aged three to 11 while restaurants have children's menus and, far more importantly, buffets serve plenty of ice-cream.
You won't pay cabin supplements for juniors and there are special prices for under-twos. Talking of special, the many possible upgrades aboard run to breakfast in bed and pampering spa treatments to mark a birthday or anniversary.
Cruise & Stay
Cruise & Stay is ideal for anyone wanting a longer holiday or a more in-depth, time-to-spare exploration of one particular destination.
With Marella Cruises that typically involves spending around a week cruising before three, four or seven nights at a resort, hotel or apartment. But who says you must be typical?
It's possible to turn Cruise & Stay into Stay & Cruise by setting up camp somewhere first, and then embarking on your cruise.
What about the accommodation options? Well, there are luxurious TUI Sensatori resorts, the adults-only TUI Blue for Two collection or more budget-friendly Skytours hotels.
Eligible destinations you can Cruise & Stay with Marella include:
- Caribbean - Barbados, Jamaica
- Europe - Corfu (Greece), Croatia, Gran Canaria (Canary Islands), Italy, Majorca (Balearic Islands), Tenerife
- Middle East - Dubai (UAE)
Cruises from the UK
Cruise holidays needn't involve flights. Marella Cruises also operates voyages which begin and end in Newcastle or Southampton.
You could book onto a box-ticking two-weeker visiting Ireland and Iceland or a fjord-focused exploration of Norway's dramatic coast. With check-in between 1 pm and 3 pm, there's time for a shore excursion or a lazy brunch beforehand.
Covering the Arctic, northern Europe and the Shetland Islands, flight-free cruises from Newcastle* sail between May and October.
As for the "Cruise Capital of the UK", Southampton*, Marella's options here include Amsterdam, the Norwegian fjords and further-away favourites such as the Baltic and St Petersburg, and depart solely in September.
Choices, choices. You could go to the Mediterranean for such sun-soaked lands as Spain, Italy and Greece, or to northern Europe, Iceland and the dramatic, snowy Arctic.
Further afield, Marella Cruises has tens of stops around the Caribbean, and from India to Indonesia in Asia. Then there are voyages to the USA, the Middle East, Morocco and the volcanic Canary Islands. Take your pick from the following:
- Asia* - Bahrain, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Malaysia, Oman, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam
- Baltics* - Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Poland, Russia, Sweden
- Canary Islands & Atlantic* - Portugal, Spain
- Caribbean* - Antigua, Aruba, Barbados, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curacao Island, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Jamaica, Martinique, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Maarten, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks And Caicos Islands, Bahamas
- Central America* - Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, Honduras, Panama, Guatemala, Colombia
- Eastern Mediterranean* - Albania, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Slovenia, Turkey
- Fjords, Iceland & Arctic* - Iceland, Norway
- North Africa & Middle East* - Egypt, Morocco, Israel, Lebanon, Qatar, United Arab Emirates
- North America* - United States Of America
- Northern Europe & UK* - Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom
- Western Mediterranean* - Belgium, France, Gibraltar, Italy, Malta, Monaco, Portugal, Spain
Cruise deal finder
Marella Cruises - FAQs
How do I pay for things aboard?
All items are charged to your cabin account: at the end of your cruise, you settle up in cash, travellers' cheques or by credit or debit card. If paying by cash, you'll be asked for a deposit of up to £200 per cabin per week.
Do I need to tip?
Nope. All tips and service charges are included in the price*, so you're not expected to add anything else.
Is Wi-Fi available?
Each ship has a designated Wi-Fi zones with access charged to your cabin account at a cost. Many properties available via Cruise & Stay* have free internet access included.
Does Marella Cruises cater for all diets?
It does. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and diabetic-friendly options can be served on request - just remember to mention any dietary requirements when booking*.
Can I do my own thing in ports?
If you don't fancy any of the guided excursions on offer*, of course you can - just make sure you're back in time for departure, as the ship won't wait!
Ready to book your next cruise? Hopefully, you've found all the inspiration and great value deals you need to book with Marella Cruises in 2021, 2022 and 2023. However, if you're still looking, head over to our complete collection of cruise deals for even more offers on voyages worldwide.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Related travel brands
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.