- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Quito weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ecuador with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Ecuador
The August weather guide for Quito, Ecuador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Quito in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Quito in August, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Quito in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Quito in August - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Quito in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Quito in August and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Quito sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Quito in August 2021. Select a month to view Quito sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:17||18:24|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:15||18:21|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:11||18:17|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Ecuador
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.