- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Quito weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ecuador with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 128128 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Ecuador
The May weather guide for Quito, Ecuador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Quito in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Quito in May, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Quito in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Quito in May - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Quito in May?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Quito in May and the average monthly rainfall is 128mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Quito sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Quito in May 2022. Select a month to view Quito sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:08||18:14|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:07||18:14|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:08||18:15|
- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.