- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Quito weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ecuador with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Ecuador
The April weather guide for Quito, Ecuador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Quito in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Quito in April, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Quito in April?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Quito in April - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Quito in April?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Quito in April and the average monthly rainfall is 174mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Quito sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Quito in April 2022. Select a month to view Quito sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:15||18:21|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:11||18:17|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:08||18:14|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.