- Save up to 8% on holidays to Ecuador
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Quito weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ecuador with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Ecuador
The December weather guide for Quito, Ecuador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Quito in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Quito in December, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Quito in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Quito in December - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Quito in December?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Quito in December and the average monthly rainfall is 109mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Quito sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Quito in December 2021. Select a month to view Quito sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:59||18:07|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:06||18:14|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:13||18:21|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.