- Save up to 9% on holidays to Ecuador
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Quito weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Ecuador with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Quito, Ecuador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Ecuador
How hot is it in Quito in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Quito in June, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Quito in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Quito in June - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Quito in June?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Quito in June and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Quito sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Quito in June 2021. Select a month to view Quito sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:09||18:15|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:11||18:18|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:15||18:21|
- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Ecuador
Where is hot in Ecuador in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ecuador in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.