- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Ecuador
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Quito weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ecuador with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Ecuador
The January weather guide for Quito, Ecuador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Quito in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Quito in January, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Quito in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Quito in January - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Quito in January?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Quito in January and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Quito sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Quito in January 2022. Select a month to view Quito sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:14||18:22|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:20||18:28|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:24||18:31|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.