- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Quito weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ecuador with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 132132 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Ecuador
The October weather guide for Quito, Ecuador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Quito in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Quito in October, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Quito in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Quito in October - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Quito in October?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Quito in October and the average monthly rainfall is 132mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Quito sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Quito in October 2021. Select a month to view Quito sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:00||18:07|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:56||18:03|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:54||18:01|
- Save up to 25% on stays at Sercotel Hotels in 2021
- Book hotels with special rates & discounted offers
- Travel before 15th September 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.