- Explore top G Adventures tours & trips in 2021, 2022 & 2023
- Search for tours by destination, budget & more
- Book tours to Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe & more
Visit G Adventures* for the latest updates on the coronavirus (Covid-19).
Holiday deal finder
Planning a great escape? Whether you're trekking in the Himalayas, cruising the Arctic or cycling through Cambodia, G Adventures is your only port of call for finding incredible group travel itineraries at a great price.
Top G Adventures discount codes & offers
Here you'll find the latest G Adventures discount codes and online special offers for 2022/2023. Watch out for exclusive online only deals and special regional or travel style offers to ensure you get the best possible price for your big adventure:
Why book with G Adventures?
G Adventures provides unrivalled group travel experiences that are flexible, fun and affordable. Its record in departures (now 100%), service, choice and sustainability speaks for itself, with many happy travellers returning again and again for new and exciting adventures.
Every trip is assigned a CEO - that's a chief experience officer - who knows your destination inside and out.
With tours and itineraries available for every interest, age and budget around the globe, there's never been a better time to book.
G Adventures prides itself on having something for everyone and every budget.
Whether you want to take it slow with a private tour, go exploring in a group, get physical hiking or cycling, or something else altogether, G Adventures will have a travel style* perfect for you.
Helping you to get under the skin of a country and its people, classic trips take group travel to next level.
As well as meeting and mingling with fellow travellers, you will get up close and personal with your destination, be it staying with a local family, sampling traditional cuisine, learning about the country's history and cultural values, plus much more.
There are many hands-on experiences on a classic trip, such as horseback riding in the Grand Canyon, USA, hiking in Greece and snorkelling in Belize.
Classic trips are ideal for those keen to find new places and meet new people, and G Adventures is certain that you'll come away with lifelong friends.
As the name suggests, comfort trips from G Adventures are all about the the finer details and little luxuries that guarantee to make your trip that bit more enjoyable.
The emphasis is on making the most of your time away without scrimping on home comforts while travelling.
Comfort breaks include time saving travel options such as internal flights, sleeper trains and private vehicles with a driver to ensure you see as much as you can on your holiday.
Expect to stay in cosy, upgraded accommodation throughout that truly represent your destination, be they riads, guesthouses, forts or something completely different.
As for dining, comfort holidays include more meals than any other travel style from G Adventures, whether you're eating out at a top restaurant or sampling home cooked food in someone's house.
If you're bursting with energy and love to see more than the main attractions, consider an active trip with G Adventures.
These itineraries are designed to let fit freaks and exercise enthusiasts explore their chosen destination by means that best suit their appetite for action, be it on foot or two wheels.
Discover more about your destination's countryside than you thought possible with one of these three active types of tours:
- cycling* - hop on a bike - provided by G Adventures on your arrival - and hit the back roads of busy cities or winding lanes of rural lands while soaking in every aspect of your journey with other like minded travellers, and there's no need to worry about your luggage, as that is transported to your next stop for you
- hiking and trekking* - from the walking the Inca trail to trekking in Nepal, and hiking Mont Blanc and Kilimanjaro, these group based tours include something for all abilities, whether novice or pro
- multi-sport* - as well as both cycling and/or hiking, this also includes a huge variety of activities from caving and white water rafting, to dog-sledding, abseiling, and more depending on your destination
As the saying 'you only live once' implies, these itineraries are designed for those eager to experience everything and anything.
Typically, yolo tours are aimed at younger travellers, perhaps between education, who want to make the most of their unrestricted freedom.
Yolo is all about the life of a backpacker, which means it's budget friendly with cheap accommodation, such as hostels, and plenty of memorable overnight journeys crammed in.
Yolo tours are some of the longest available from G Adventures, stretching from 14 days to over a month.
Whether you like to idea of eating your way around southeast Asia, snaking a path through Africa or uncovering the riches of India, a yolo trip promises you a rip roaring ride of adventure day and night.
Whether you fancy diving into the turquoise waters of the Med, kayaking around icebergs in the Arctic or watching the world go by from the deck on the Amazon, there is a marine holiday for all.
- Galapagos cruises* - one on many travellers' bucket list, the Galapagos Islands is a memorable treat where you will be face to face with rare birds, animals and marine life. Expect a range of activities from hiking to snorkelling, and choose from numerous itineraries around various islands
- Amazon cruises* - head into the rich jungle of the Amazon on board the delightful riverboat, Amatista. Explore the main river and its tributaries, as well as discovering the land on foot and seeing countless species of wildlife
- Expedition cruises* - embark on the cruise of a lifetime to Antarctica or the Arctic (eyes open for polar bears!) with expert crew on board G Adventures own ships - you'll even get a complimentary parka to keep you warm
- Sailing* - climb aboard one of the yachts or catamarans chartered by G Adventures with a small group of sea loving travellers, and you'll enjoy sailing from hidden cove to secluded beach in either the British Virgin Islands, Croatia, Cuba, Greece, Maldives, Thailand, Turkey
Whichever marine itinerary suits your best, just remember to use the G Adventure discount code for 2022/2023 to get the very best deal when you book.
Open your children's eyes to the wonder of travel with a family trip from G Adventures.
Offering a variety of itineraries around Asia, North, Central and South America, North Africa and the Middle East, a holiday with G Adventures guarantees that your family will have the time of their lives.
Use the handy 'recommended age' ranking system to find the right type of trip for your little ones, and journey with them as they discover everything from new cultures and activities to friends.
Trips are deliberately small, consisting of around three to four families, giving you plenty of opportunity to get to know your companions, while leaving you safe in the knowledge that the will also be other children of a similar age for your kids to get to know.
As well as age specific activities, family tours include hotels with facilities for kids, and expert group leaders who know just how to entertainment both adults and young ones.
Whether you decide to explore the likes of Morocco, Peru or Vietnam, you can count on a plenty of adventure and education for all.
Local living holidays are designed specially for those who want to settle down and really get to know their chosen destination.
You'll unpack just once at a central base, be it a Masai campsite, converted farmhouse or jungle homestay, which you will call home for the duration.
Local living itineraries are flexible enough to allow you to amend as you see fit.
Pick and choose the activities which you want to do, and your CEO will not only tell you the best top secret spots for eating, drinking and dining, but introduce you to residents and giving you a chance to ask questions and delve a little deeper.
You can book a local living tour in Africa, Asia, Europe and South America.
Transport yourself back to the golden age of travel with an unforgettable small group rail holiday. As well as being the green way to travel, a rail holiday is also incredibly easy going and hassle free.
Forget lugging your bags from one place to another or length journeys from the airport into city centres: most long rail journeys include a cabin onboard and take to directly to the heart of a city via incredible countryside, villages and towns that you'd otherwise fly right over.
Popular routes that you can experience include the famous Trans-Siberian railway through Russia, India's Darjeeling and Switzerland's Glacier Express.
For the ultimate group travel experience, consider booking a private group tour with G Adventures. Not only do you get to choose who is in your group, you can pick and tailor your itinerary, as well as departure dates and duration.
There's a lot to be said about organising your own private group tour, the hard part is just deciding who to bring along.
From popular holiday spots across Europe and North America, to more obscure, less visited places in Central and South America, and Asia, G Adventures caters to every interest with its impressive selection of destinations.
You can explore any of the following places around the globe:
- Africa*: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Gambia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia*: Bhutan, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tibet, Uzbekistan, Vietnam
- Oceania*: Australia, New Zealand
- Central America & the Caribbean*: Belize, British Virgin Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haití, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama
- Europe*: Albania, Austria , Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
- North Africa & the Middle East*: Egypt, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Morocco
- North America*: Canada, United States
- South America*: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (incl Galapagos), Guyana, Peru (incl Machu Picchu), Uruguay, Venezuela
- Polar regions*: Antarctica, Arctic
The G Adventures community
With so many experts based around the world, and returning travellers who have experienced G Adventures, it's unsurprising that a thriving community has sprung up where you can ask questions, read about other people's travels, and be inspired to book your own.
Holiday deal finder
If you like the sound of one or more of the tours mentioned, use one of the G Adventures discount codes or special offers for 2022/2023 to get a great deal on your next exciting journey.
If you're still looking for the perfect holiday, head to our travel deals section for current online offers.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.