- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Quito weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ecuador with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Ecuador
The July weather guide for Quito, Ecuador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Quito in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Quito in July, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Quito in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Quito in July - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Quito in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Quito in July and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Quito sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Quito in July 2021. Select a month to view Quito sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:15||18:21|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:17||18:23|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:17||18:24|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.