- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Quito weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ecuador with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 158158 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Ecuador
The March weather guide for Quito, Ecuador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Quito in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Quito in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Quito in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Quito in March - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Quito in March?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Quito in March and the average monthly rainfall is 158mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Quito sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Quito in March 2022. Select a month to view Quito sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:23||18:30|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:19||18:26|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:15||18:21|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.