- Save on beach holidays with latest online deals & offers
- Book holidays to Neilson Beachclubs in Croatia, Greece & Italy
- Browse special offers, discounts & deals by departure airport
Visit the Neilson website* for the latest updates on the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Current beach holiday offers & deals
- Latest ski & snowboarding holiday deals
- Latest Mountain Collection ski deals
- Top family deals for school holidays
Neilson deal finder
Neilson active holidays are a great way to get out there and experience a memorable well organised trip to exciting destinations around the world. Whether you're after the sea or the snow, you'll find an excellent choice of getaways to choose from, all created to let you 'relax as hard as you like'.
- Latest Neilson deals & discounts
- Why book with Neilson?
- What types of holiday are on offer?
- Complete guide to Beachclub resorts
Latest Neilson discount codes & online deals
If you're hoping to save on your very own Neilson active holiday, check out the latest selection of deals, discounts and special offers for Neilson Beachclub holidays in the Med & skiing holidays in Europe in 2021/2022:
- Explore the latest deals on skiing & snowboarding holidays
- Save with early booking discounts, free lift passes & more
- Destinations for 2021 include France, Austria, Italy & more
- Browse the latest deals on the Neilson Mountain Collection
- Save with half price lifts passes & discounted childcare
- Plus FREE guiding and coaching from Neilson experts
- Save on family breaks with school holiday deals from Neilson
- Enjoy activities & sports for all the family
- Prices start from just £730 per person
About Neilson active holidays
Neilson is an independent holiday company, formerly part of Thomas Cook, offering active holidays for more than 35 years.
It prides itself on providing an exciting and challenging selection of Neilson active holidays across the three main categories of beach, ski and sailing breaks.
Why book Neilson active holidays?
As a leading travel expert in active holidays, Neilson offers specialist advice and quality service.
While your trip will be comfortable, it is made even more enjoyable thanks to Neilson's use of local hosts and guides, ensuring you gain a really authentic experience. All Neilson holidays are fully ATOL protected and safeguarded as Neilson is a member of ABTA.
Over the past few years, Neilson has been working hard to reduce its impact on the environment, both in the UK and abroad. This thoughtful way of working has helped to build good relationships within the communities where Neilson active holidays take place.
Your pre-travel pack will include information on how to treat your location with respect and make your holiday a responsible and sustainable one.
Types of Neilson active holidays
Neilson offers three main types of holiday:
Most people are after sun, sea and sand when booking their summer holiday, and with Neilson active holidays you can choose between 11 different Beachclub resorts across Croatia, Greece, Italy and Spain.
While there's always time to sit back and relax, Neilson is known for its range of activities, giving you the chance to get involved in so many exciting things. If you fancy dedicating your holiday to a specific sport or pastime, choose from:
- Scuba diving
- Spa & wellbeing
- Dinghy sailing
- Waterskiing and wakeboarding
- Kayak & stand up paddleboarding (SUP)
- Mountain and road biking
Ski and snowboard holidays
Winter draws people on to the slopes across Europe keen to take advantage of the colder weather and indulge in some fun in the snow, whether it's skiing or snowboarding in the likes of Andorra, Austria, France, Italy and Spain. Neilson active holidays for 2021/2022 include a range of different options:
- Skiing for beginners
- Solo skiing
- Family skiing
- Self drive skiing
- Luxury skiing
Neilson really does have it all, and if you fancy experiencing one of their active holidays in 2021/2022, don't forget to check out the latest Neilson deals, discount codes and special offers to help you save when booking.
Neilson deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Related travel brands
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.