- Find cheap flights to Nauru with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Nauru weather in October 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 171171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Nauru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nauru in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nauru in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nauru in October?
The average sea temperature around Nauru in October is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nauru in October?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Nauru in October and the average monthly rainfall is 171mm.
Nauru sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nauru in October 2020. Select a month to view Nauru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:39||18:45|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:34||18:42|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:32||18:40|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.