- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Nauru weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Nauru with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 171171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Nauru
The October weather guide for Nauru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nauru in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nauru in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nauru in October?
The average sea temperature around Nauru in October is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nauru in October?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Nauru in October and the average monthly rainfall is 171mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nauru sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nauru in October 2021. Select a month to view Nauru sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:39||18:45|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:34||18:42|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:32||18:40|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.