- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Nauru weather in March 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 214214 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Nauru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nauru in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nauru in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nauru in March?
The average sea temperature around Nauru in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nauru in March?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Nauru in March and the average monthly rainfall is 214mm.
Nauru sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nauru in March 2020. Select a month to view Nauru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:01||19:08|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:58||19:04|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:53||19:00|
- Find low prices on flights to Nauru
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.