- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 14th January 2020 (inclusive)
Nauru weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 171171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Nauru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nauru in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nauru in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nauru in August?
The average sea temperature around Nauru in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nauru in August?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Nauru in August and the average monthly rainfall is 171mm.
Nauru sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nauru in August 2020. Select a month to view Nauru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:56||19:01|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:54||18:59|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:50||18:56|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.