- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Nauru
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Nauru weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 211211 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Nauru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nauru in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nauru in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nauru in July?
The average sea temperature around Nauru in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nauru in July?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Nauru in July and the average monthly rainfall is 211mm.
Nauru sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nauru in July 2020. Select a month to view Nauru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:54||18:59|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:56||19:01|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:56||19:02|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.