- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Nauru weather in June 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 165165 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Nauru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nauru in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nauru in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nauru in June?
The average sea temperature around Nauru in June is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nauru in June?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Nauru in June and the average monthly rainfall is 165mm.
Nauru sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nauru in June 2020. Select a month to view Nauru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:47||18:53|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:50||18:56|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:53||18:59|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.