- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Nauru weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Nauru with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 165165 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Nauru
The June weather guide for Nauru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nauru in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nauru in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nauru in June?
The average sea temperature around Nauru in June is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nauru in June?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Nauru in June and the average monthly rainfall is 165mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nauru sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nauru in June 2021. Select a month to view Nauru sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:47||18:53|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:50||18:56|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:53||18:59|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.