- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Nauru weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Nauru with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 264264 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Nauru
The January weather guide for Nauru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nauru in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nauru in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nauru in January?
The average sea temperature around Nauru in January is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nauru in January?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Nauru in January and the average monthly rainfall is 264mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nauru sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nauru in January 2022. Select a month to view Nauru sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:51||19:00|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:57||19:06|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:01||19:10|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.