- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Nauru
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Nauru weather in January 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 264264 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Nauru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nauru in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nauru in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nauru in January?
There are normally -9999 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nauru in January - that's -9999% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nauru in January?
The average sea temperature around Nauru in January is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nauru in January?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Nauru in January and the average monthly rainfall is 264mm.
Nauru sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nauru in January 2020. Select a month to view Nauru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:51||19:00|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:57||19:06|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:01||19:10|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.