- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Nauru weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Nauru with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 225225 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Nauru
The February weather guide for Nauru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nauru in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nauru in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nauru in February?
The average sea temperature around Nauru in February is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nauru in February?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Nauru in February and the average monthly rainfall is 225mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nauru sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nauru in February 2022. Select a month to view Nauru sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:02||19:10|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:03||19:10|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:01||19:09|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.