- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Nauru weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Nauru with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 242242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Nauru
The December weather guide for Nauru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nauru in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nauru in December with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nauru in December?
The average sea temperature around Nauru in December is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nauru in December?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Nauru in December and the average monthly rainfall is 242mm.
Nauru sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nauru in December 2020. Select a month to view Nauru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:37||18:46|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:43||18:53|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:51||19:00|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.