- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Nauru weather in November 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Nauru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nauru in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nauru in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nauru in November?
There are normally -9999 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nauru in November - that's -9999% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nauru in November?
The average sea temperature around Nauru in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nauru in November?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Nauru in November and the average monthly rainfall is 174mm.
Nauru sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nauru in November 2019. Select a month to view Nauru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:32||18:40|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:33||18:41|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:36||18:45|
- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 27th December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.