- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Nauru weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 183183 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Nauru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nauru in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nauru in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nauru in May?
The average sea temperature around Nauru in May is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nauru in May?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Nauru in May and the average monthly rainfall is 183mm.
Nauru sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nauru in May 2020. Select a month to view Nauru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:47||18:52|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:46||18:52|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:47||18:53|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.