- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Nauru weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Nauru with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 183183 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Nauru
The May weather guide for Nauru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nauru in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nauru in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nauru in May?
The average sea temperature around Nauru in May is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nauru in May?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Nauru in May and the average monthly rainfall is 183mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nauru sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nauru in May 2021. Select a month to view Nauru sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:47||18:52|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:46||18:52|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:47||18:53|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.