- Find low prices on flights to Nauru
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Nauru weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 201201 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Nauru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nauru in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nauru in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nauru in April?
The average sea temperature around Nauru in April is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nauru in April?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Nauru in April and the average monthly rainfall is 201mm.
Nauru sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nauru in April 2020. Select a month to view Nauru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:53||18:59|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:49||18:55|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:47||18:52|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Nauru
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.