- Browse Ecuador escorted tours in 2019/2020
- Book holidays to Ecuador online with TUI
- Enjoy authentic local experiences & flexible tour options
Quito weather in May 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 128128 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Quito, Ecuador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Quito in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Quito in May, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Quito in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Quito in May - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Quito in May?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Quito in May and the average monthly rainfall is 128mm.
Quito sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Quito in May 2020. Select a month to view Quito sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:08||18:14|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:07||18:14|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:09||18:15|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Ecuador
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Ecuador
Where's hot in Ecuador in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ecuador in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.