- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Kazakhstan
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Astana weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kazakhstan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -12-12°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -20-20°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Kazakhstan
The January weather guide for Astana, Kazakhstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Astana in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -12°C in Astana in January, falling to -20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Astana in January?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Astana in January - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Astana in January?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Astana in January and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Astana sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Astana in January 2022. Select a month to view Astana sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||09:18||17:17|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||09:11||17:37|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||08:53||18:03|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.