- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Astana weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kazakhstan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Kazakhstan
The May weather guide for Astana, Kazakhstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Astana in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Astana in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Astana in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Astana in May - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Astana in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Astana in May and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Astana sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Astana in May 2022. Select a month to view Astana sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:48||20:36|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:23||20:59|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:06||21:19|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.