- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Astana weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kazakhstan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- -4-4°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -13-13°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Kazakhstan
The March weather guide for Astana, Kazakhstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Astana in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -4°C in Astana in March, falling to -13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Astana in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Astana in March - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Astana in March?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Astana in March and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Astana sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Astana in March 2022. Select a month to view Astana sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||08:00||18:55|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:27||19:20|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:53||19:45|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.