- Get the best available weekend rate at European hotels
- Book direct with IHG at least 21 days in advance
- Breakfast included when stayings Friday or Saturday night
Astana weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kazakhstan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Kazakhstan
The April weather guide for Astana, Kazakhstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Astana in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Astana in April, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Astana in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Astana in April - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Astana in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Astana in April and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Astana sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Astana in April 2022. Select a month to view Astana sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:51||19:47|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:20||20:10|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:50||20:35|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.