- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Astana weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kazakhstan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -2-2°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Kazakhstan
The November weather guide for Astana, Kazakhstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Astana in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -2°C in Astana in November, falling to -10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Astana in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Astana in November - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Astana in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Astana in November and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Astana sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Astana in November 2021. Select a month to view Astana sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||08:07||17:48|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||08:31||17:26|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||08:55||17:11|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.