- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Astana weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kazakhstan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Kazakhstan
The August weather guide for Astana, Kazakhstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Astana in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Astana in August, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Astana in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Astana in August - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Astana in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Astana in August and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Astana sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Astana in August 2021. Select a month to view Astana sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:39||21:01|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:02||20:34|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:26||20:02|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.