- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Indonesia weather in July 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Indonesia, represented by Jakarta, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Indonesia weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Indonesia in July is a hot 32°C (90°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 75% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 77mm (3.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Indonesia in July is 29°C (84°F).
The weather in Indonesia in July is represented by Jakarta.
Indonesia sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Indonesia in July 2019. Select a month to view Indonesia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Indonesia sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Jakarta.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||06:03||17:50|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||06:05||17:53|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||06:04||17:54|
- Save up to 15% on winter holidays (1 Nov 2019 - 30 Apr 2020)
- Book skiing holidays to the French Alps, Italy & Switzerland
- Plus sun holidays to the Caribbean, Indian Ocean & more
Discover more about Indonesia
Popular Indonesia destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details