- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Bima weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Bima, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bima in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Bima in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bima in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bima in July - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bima in July?
The average sea temperature around Bima in July is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Bima in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Bima in July and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Bima sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bima in July 2020. Select a month to view Bima sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:20||17:58|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:21||18:02|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:19||18:04|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where is hot in Indonesia in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.