- Save on holidays to Asia & Far East with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Thailand, Bali, Hong Kong & more
- Filter offers by board basis, price, star rating & more
Senggigi weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Senggigi, Lombok shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Lombok
How hot is it in Senggigi in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Senggigi in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Senggigi in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Senggigi in July - that's 80% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Senggigi in July?
The average sea temperature around Senggigi in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Senggigi in July?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Senggigi in July and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Senggigi sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Senggigi in July 2020. Select a month to view Senggigi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:31||18:09|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:32||18:12|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:30||18:15|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where is hot in Lombok in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Lombok in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.