- Explore last minute deals on log cabins with hot tubs
- Save on late availability on select cabins in the UK
- Join the waitlist to first to hear about lates availability
- Last minute UK log cabins & lodges
- Book early for summer 2023
- Top deals & discounts on UK breaks
- Pre-Christmas breaks from £415
- Current offers on spring staycations
- Autumn holidays in the UK
Escape to the woods with Forest Holidays. Choose from chic cabins woven within forests across Great Britain. Here, you'll find out cabin types, where they're located and the best way to save, be it with the latest discount code or special offers on stays in 2022/2023.
Latest Forest Holidays deals & discounts
Check out the latest deals and discount codes for Forest Holidays and save on cabins with hot tubs in the UK in 2022/2023. Book breaks in Yorkshire, Cornwall, Hampshire, Norfolk, Nottinghamshire and more.
- Book UK staycations early for summer 2023
- Enjoy cabins with hot tubs in idyllic forest locations
- Including Scotland, North Yorkshire & Cornwall
- Search for cabins & lodges in England, Scotland & Wales
- Check availability & book early for best prices
- Save with latest online deals & discount codes
- Book pre-Christmas UK breaks in 2022 from £415
- Stay in cabins acrosss the UK with hot tubs + activities
- Book cabins in North Yorkshire, Norfolk, Scotland & more
Expires at 23:59 on Wednesday 30th Nov 2022
- Book spring 2023 staycations with Forest Holidays
- Enjoy breaks at 11 locations across the UK
- All cabins come with hot tubs & more
- Book autumn 2023 stays at cabins with hot tubs in the UK
- Cabins available for October half term, Halloween & more
- Enjoy walking, hiking cycling & other activities
- Discover where to find hot tub cabins with Forest Holidays
- Choose between 11 forest locations across the UK
- Learn about facilities & holiday activities
- Book winter 2022/2023 log cabin holidays in the UK
- Search deals for Christmas, New Year, Valentine's & more
- Enjoy a hot tub with every cabin
- Book pet friendly holidays in the UK
- All cabins come with hot tubs
- Select cabins with gas BBQ & log burning stove
- Subscribe to receive Forest Holidays offers & promotions
- Explore UK locations & the range of cabins
- Save on romantic breaks, family getaways & pet-friendly stays
Why book with Forest Holidays?
The clue is very much in the name with Forest Holidays*. It's the perfect partner for anyone looking to enjoy an immersive escape in a woodland wilderness. Each well-equipped cabin is surrounded by nature while letting you settle into a stylish home-from-home with all the creature comforts.
Bookings with Forest holidays include the chance to try a range of activities* from cycling and walking to canoeing, zip-lining, clay pigeon shooting, as well as spa treatments and forest ranger experiences.
Every cabin comes with a hot tub as standard and all are pet-friendly, meaning you can take your four-legged companion hassle-free.
Types of cabin
There's a wealth of variety when it comes to choosing your cabin with Forest Holidays. There are cosy cabins for two, terrific treehouses for the adventurous, more spacious lodges for all the family, not to mention premium cabins with extras like an outdoor kitchen and welcome fizz on arrival.
As well lush woodland and forest settings, look out for loch-side cabins in Scotland, lodges in flourishing meadows in the Forest of Dean and the exclusive cottage at Keldy in North Yorkshire, among other location-specific accommodation options.
|Golden Oak Hideaway||1-2 guests||1||hot tub, log burning stove, BBQ, hammock|
|Golden Oak Treehouse||1-10 guests||4-5||hot tub, log burning stove, BBQ|
|Golden Oak||1-8 guests||1-4||hot tub, log burning stove, BBQ|
|Silver Birch||1-6 guests||2-3||hot tub|
|Wheelchair-adapted Silver Birch||1-6 guests||2-3||accessible cabin, hot tub plus hoist|
|White Willow Premium||1-6 guests||2-3||prosecco & welcome hamper on arrival, hot tub, log burning stove, outdoor kitchen with fridge & pizza oven|
You'll find a sumptuous array of cabins and lodges in no fewer than 11 locations across England, Scotland and Wales.
|Locations||Golden Oak Hideaway||Golden Oak Treehouse||Golden Oak||Silver Birch||White Willow Premium|
|Blackwood Forest*, Hampshire||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Cropton*, North Yorkshire||✓||✓||✓|
|Delamere Forest*, Cheshire||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Forest of Dean*, Gloucestershire||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Keldy*, North Yorkshire||✓||✓||✓|
|Sherwood Forest*, Nottinghamshire||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Thorpe Forest*, Norfolk||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Ardgartan*, Loch Long||✓||✓|
|Strathyre*, Ben Ledi||✓||✓||✓|
Please note: Silver Birch wheelchair-adapted cabins are available wherever standard Silver Birch cabins are located.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.