- Save up to 8% on holidays to Bali
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Seminyak weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The July weather guide for Seminyak, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Seminyak in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Seminyak in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Seminyak in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Seminyak in July - that's 86% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Seminyak in July?
The average sea temperature around Seminyak in July is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Seminyak in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Seminyak in July and the average monthly rainfall is 89mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Seminyak sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Seminyak in July 2022. Select a month to view Seminyak sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:34||18:12|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:36||18:15|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:34||18:18|
- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2021/2022
- Book hotels in Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.