- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Nusa Dua weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The July weather guide for Nusa Dua, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nusa Dua in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Nusa Dua in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nusa Dua in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nusa Dua in July - that's 87% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nusa Dua in July?
The average sea temperature around Nusa Dua in July is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Nusa Dua in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Nusa Dua in July and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Nusa Dua sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nusa Dua in July 2021. Select a month to view Nusa Dua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:34||18:12|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:35||18:15|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:34||18:17|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Where is hot in Bali in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.