- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Denpasar weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 119119 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The July weather guide for Denpasar, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Denpasar in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Denpasar in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Denpasar in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Denpasar in July - that's 85% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Denpasar in July?
The average sea temperature around Denpasar in July is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Denpasar in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Denpasar in July and the average monthly rainfall is 119mm.
Denpasar sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Denpasar in July 2021. Select a month to view Denpasar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:34||18:12|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:35||18:15|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:34||18:18|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where is hot in Bali in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.