- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Kuta weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The July weather guide for Kuta, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuta in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Kuta in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuta in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuta in July - that's 87% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuta in July?
The average sea temperature around Kuta in July is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Kuta in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Kuta in July and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Kuta sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuta in July 2021. Select a month to view Kuta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:35||18:12|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:36||18:15|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:34||18:18|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where is hot in Bali in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.