- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Kuta weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The July weather guide for Kuta, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuta in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Kuta in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuta in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuta in July - that's 87% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuta in July?
The average sea temperature around Kuta in July is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Kuta in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Kuta in July and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kuta sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kuta in July 2021. Select a month to view Kuta sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:35||18:12|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:36||18:15|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:34||18:18|
- Receive exclusive rates with Oberoi One membership
- Complimentary stays & upgrades + late check-out
- Save 10% on dining + get premium wifi
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.