- Save up to 15% on winter sun holidays in 2021/2022
- Book early for holidays to the Caribbean & Indian Ocean
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Ubud weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 119119 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bali
The July weather guide for Ubud, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ubud in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Ubud in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ubud in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ubud in July - that's 85% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ubud in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Ubud in July and the average monthly rainfall is 119mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ubud sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ubud in July 2021. Select a month to view Ubud sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:34||18:12|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:35||18:15|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:33||18:18|
- Save up to 8% on holidays to Bali
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.