- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Jakarta weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Indonesia
The July weather guide for Jakarta, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jakarta in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Jakarta in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jakarta in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jakarta in July - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Jakarta in July?
The average sea temperature around Jakarta in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Jakarta in July?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Jakarta in July and the average monthly rainfall is 77mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Jakarta sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jakarta in July 2021. Select a month to view Jakarta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:03||17:50|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:05||17:53|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:04||17:54|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Where is hot in Indonesia in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.