- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Palembang weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Indonesia
The July weather guide for Palembang, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Palembang in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Palembang in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Palembang in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Palembang in July - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Palembang in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Palembang in July and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Palembang sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Palembang in July 2021. Select a month to view Palembang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:06||18:03|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:08||18:06|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:08||18:07|
- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.