- Receive 3 months for FREE when you pay by Direct Debit
- Membership includes 6 accompanying children per adult
- Offer not combinable with other promotions
English Heritage membership offers & discount code 2020/2021: 15% off
English Heritage membership offers start at just £48 with unlimited access to castles, historic houses, gardens and abbeys across England. Find out how you can save 15% with the latest English Heritage discount code for memberships in 2020/2021. Plus receive 3 months for FREE when you join via Direct Debit.
- Current discount code & online offers
- Benefits of English Heritage membership
- English Heritage membership prices
- What is English Heritage?
Current English Heritage discount code & online offers
Save on your English Heritage membership with the latest discount code and online offers for 2020/2021. Pay monthly, annually or become a lifetime member. Membership offers are available for individuals, couples, families, seniors and students.
- Join English Heritage with the latest membership offers
- Annual membership starts from just £48
- Enjoy FREE unlimited access to over 400 historic places
- Become a lifetime member of English Heritage
- Lifetime membership starts from just £1,050 for seniors
- Individual & joint lifetime memberships also available
The annual membership of English Heritage gives you access to 400 castles, ruins, stately homes and much much more... As a member you are also safeguarding the heritage of England for future generations.
Benefits of English Heritage membership
With English Heritage membership you can visit their castles, ruins and stately homes as many times as you wish all year round. It's great value for days out throughout the year for the whole family to enjoy.
- FREE entry to over 400 historic castles, ruins and stately homes across England
- FREE entry for up to 6 children (18 years old and younger) per member
- 'Heritage Today' members' Exclusive Magazine
- Access to additional events throughout the year
- Admission to over 100 associated attractions at discounted-rate or for FREE
- Access to exclusive members' events e.g. behind-the-scenes tours
- FREE English Heritage handbook worth £10.95
Life Membership of English Heritage offers all the benefits of the annual membership plus FREE entry for an adult guest, other events and sites owned by Historic Scotland, Cadw and Manx.
English Heritage membership prices for 2020/2021
Below is a breakdown of the prices for annual and life membership of English Heritage. Pay your annual membership by direct debit and you will receive three months free. Gift memberships are also available.
|Student (under 19 and NUS Members)||£48||n/a|
|Adult (age 19-59)||£60||£1,400|
|Senior (age 60+)||£51||£1,050|
|Adult & Senior||£93||n/a|
|Couple (age 19-59)||£105||£2,000|
|Senior Couple (age 60+)||£78||£1,400|
What is English Heritage?
English Heritage is tasked with protecting and promoting England's spectacular historic monuments and landscapes. It is sponsored by the Department for Culture, Media and Sport, but relies heavily on income from members and visitors.
Much of any income is reinvested on the upkeep and maintenance of the 400 plus historic properties it looks after. English Heritage sites have approximately 11 million visitors each year and they have just under 700,000 members.
English Heritage sites are located across England, so you are never too far away from an exciting day out. So what are the most famous sites? Here's a short list of some of the more well known properties and attractions that English Heritage looks after:
- Audley End House and Gardens*, Essex - one of England's grandest stately homes
- Battle Abbey*, Sussex - King Harold and the Battle of Hastings in 1066
- Dover Castle*, Kent - Operation Dynamo: Rescue from Dunkirk
- Down House*, Kent - Charles Darwin's home for 40 years
- Hadrian's Wall* - Marking the border of the Roman Empire
- Kenilworth Castle*, Warwickshire - Created by Robert Dudley for Elizabeth I
- Osborne House*, Isle of Wight - Queen Victoria and Prince Albert's Seaside Home
- Stonehenge*, Wiltshire - The World Famous Stones
- Tintagel Castle*, Cornwall - Birthplace of King Arthur
- Wrest Park*, Bedfordshire - Large Secret Gardens
If you are thinking about joining English Heritage* make sure you make the most of the latest English Heritage discount code and online membership offers for 2020/2021. For more things to do, browse the latest holiday activity deals.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Related travel brands
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.