- Save on holidays with latest offers from Virgin Holidays
- Book US holidays to Florida, New York, LA & Las Vegas
- Plus Caribbean breaks to Barbados, Cuba, Antigua & more
Amed weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The July weather guide for Amed, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Amed in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Amed in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amed in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amed in July - that's 78% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Amed in July?
The average sea temperature around Amed in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Amed in July?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Amed in July and the average monthly rainfall is 103mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Amed sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Amed in July 2021. Select a month to view Amed sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:32||18:11|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:33||18:14|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:31||18:16|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Where is hot in Bali in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.