- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Amed weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The July weather guide for Amed, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Amed in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Amed in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amed in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amed in July - that's 78% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Amed in July?
The average sea temperature around Amed in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Amed in July?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Amed in July and the average monthly rainfall is 103mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Amed sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Amed in July 2022. Select a month to view Amed sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:32||18:11|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:33||18:14|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:31||18:16|
- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2021/2022
- Book hotels in Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.