- Save EXTRA £7 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend £100 on exclusive Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Sanur weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The July weather guide for Sanur, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sanur in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Sanur in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sanur in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sanur in July - that's 87% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sanur in July?
The average sea temperature around Sanur in July is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Sanur in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Sanur in July and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Sanur sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sanur in July 2021. Select a month to view Sanur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:34||18:12|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:35||18:15|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:33||18:17|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where is hot in Bali in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.