- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Singaradja weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The July weather guide for Singaradja, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Singaradja in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Singaradja in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Singaradja in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Singaradja in July - that's 85% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Singaradja in July?
The average sea temperature around Singaradja in July is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Singaradja in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Singaradja in July and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Singaradja sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Singaradja in July 2021. Select a month to view Singaradja sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:34||18:13|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:35||18:17|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:33||18:19|
- Browse latest special offers from Oberoi Hotels & Resorts
- Check out destination specific offers for India & beyond
- Book deals online with participating hotels
Where is hot in Bali in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.