- Save up to 40% on worldwide tours & adventure holidays
- Book travel deals for Asia, Europe, Africa & more
- Discount & departure dates vary by destination
Quito weather in July 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Quito, Ecuador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Quito in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Quito in July, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Quito in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Quito in July - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Quito in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Quito in July and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Quito sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Quito in July 2020. Select a month to view Quito sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:15||18:21|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:17||18:23|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:17||18:24|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Ecuador
Where's hot in Ecuador in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ecuador in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.