- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Manaus weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2929 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 305305 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The April weather guide for Manaus, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manaus in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Manaus in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manaus in April?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manaus in April - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Manaus in April?
There are usually 29 days with some rain in Manaus in April and the average monthly rainfall is 305mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Manaus sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Manaus in April 2022. Select a month to view Manaus sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:02||18:06|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:59||18:01|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:57||17:57|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.