- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Manaus weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The October weather guide for Manaus, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manaus in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Manaus in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manaus in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manaus in October - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Manaus in October?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Manaus in October and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Manaus sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Manaus in October 2021. Select a month to view Manaus sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:46||17:54|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:40||17:51|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:37||17:50|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.