- Save up to 15% on winter sun holidays in 2021/2022
- Book early for holidays to the Caribbean & Indian Ocean
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Manaus weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 3030 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 270270 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The January weather guide for Manaus, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manaus in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Manaus in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manaus in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manaus in January - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Manaus in January?
There are usually 30 days with some rain in Manaus in January and the average monthly rainfall is 270mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Manaus sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Manaus in January 2022. Select a month to view Manaus sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:55||18:13|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:01||18:18|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:06||18:21|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.